Test Dates & Info
Before you make your booking, please read the following information:
- Only passports or Canadian Permanent Resident cards are accepted on test day. Photocopies or other forms of ID are NOT accepted. No ID, no test. You will need to have this with you for all 4 parts of the test.
- Your ID must be valid until after your test date.
- Please click here for guidelines to uploading your ID.
- The IELTS Edmonton office is located in Calgary at Global Village Calgary. If you register for an IELTS Edmonton test, your test venue will be in Edmonton. Exact testing location information will be emailed to you once your registration has been approved.
- There are two types of IELTS test: Academic and General Training. If you are unsure of which test to book, please click here.
- When you make your booking, you will need to pay the test fee of $320 (CAD).
- Writing, Reading and Listening components are delivered on the test date you have chosen.
- The Speaking tests are held on Fridays. For some test dates to accommodate high demand, there may also be Saturday speaking tests. Speaking times are assigned by the Centre and are non-negotiable. Requests for specific days or times are not accepted.
- If you apply for a test date, you are expected to attend your speaking test on the date given. You must make the necessary arrangements to your schedule to attend your exams as assigned. If you cannot commit to a possible speaking test time, do not sign up for that test date.
- You will receive an email with your speaking time at 5 PM, 8 days before the test. It is your responsibility to contact us if you do not receive this email.
- If your booking is made less than 8 days before the written test, you will receive your Speaking Test Confirmation Email no later than 2 days before your test.
- Please leave your valuables at home. There is a coat room at the venue for coats and bags. There is a security desk where ALL VALUABLES must be checked in. These include: wallets, purses, cell phones, watches, dictionaries, laptops, cosmetics, etc. Global Village Calgary is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- IELTS Practices have been reviewed by the Office of the Privacy Comissioner of Canada and found to be appropriate given the high-stakes nature of the test. For more information on how we handle senstitive bio-metric data, please read the attached document:
- Please read our Cancellation, Transfer and Refund Policy.
**NEW** There is a new registration system for the IELTS test. If you have never used it, you will be prompted to create a New User.
Please click HERE for a sample test schedule.
|Next Test Date||ACADEMIC||GENERAL||VENUE||LAST DAY
|Jul 28, 2018||Edmonton||Jun 22, 2018||Aug 10, 2018||$320||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Aug 11, 2018||Edmonton||Jul 6, 2018||Aug 24, 2018||$320||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Aug 18, 2018||Edmonton||Jul 13, 2018||Aug 31, 2018||$320||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Sep 8, 2018||Edmonton||Aug 3, 2018||Sep 21, 2018||$320||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Sep 29, 2018||Edmonton||Aug 24, 2018||Oct 12, 2018||$320||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Oct 13, 2018||Edmonton||Sep 7, 2018||Oct 26, 2018||$320||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Oct 27, 2018||Edmonton||Sep 21, 2018||Nov 9, 2018||$320||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Nov 10, 2018||Edmonton||Oct 5, 2018||Nov 23, 2018||$320||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Nov 17, 2018||Edmonton||Oct 12, 2018||Nov 30, 2018||$320||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Dec 1, 2018||Edmonton||Oct 26, 2018||Dec 14, 2018||$320||BOOK ONLINE||view|
|Dec 15, 2018||Edmonton||Nov 9, 2018||Dec 28, 2018||$320||BOOK ONLINE||view|